Friday, September 6, 2013

Welcome Back, Blog Expansion, Etc.

During the last couple of days I've been working to build up this blog as my new homepage. I'll be linking all other accounts elsewhere on the net here (active or inactive) so as to keep track of all the things I've done through the years and make them easier to manage. As for my other account on LiveJournal (my previous main site), I don't have plans to post there in the near future. All future "journal" posts will be uploaded here instead quite simply under the label "Journal." The LJ account will still be accessible should anyone be bored enough to stalk through posts ranging from 2008 through 2013. There will also be some more sections to this blog that will follow such as: fiction, academic essays, coffee, and music reviews.

V.

No comments:

Post a Comment